VSVMS-500, Pro-VS, Unified management of IPC, NVR of Pro-VS Product line, 250 devices, 500 channels
VSVMS-500 is an integrated video surveillance platform for small and medium sized applications. It can connect and manage devices such as
IPC, NVR, face recognition terminal, decoder, network keyboard, access controller, alarm controller. VSVMS-500 is easy to deploy, stable and
scalable, and it is widely applicable in LAN-based applications such as residential areas, buildings, campuses, hotels, retail stores, and
WAN-based applications such as networked chain stores.
- Connection: Connect and manage 250 devices, 500 video channels.
- Management: Unified management of IPC, NVR, face recognition terminal, decoder, network keyboard, alarm controller, access
- controller, cloud devices.
- Bandwidth: 512Mbps input bandwidth, 384Mbps output bandwidth.
- Compatibility: Support standard Onvif and RTSP.
- Service: Live view, playback, sequence, video wall, GIS map, two-way audio, alarm-triggered actions, access control management.
- Access: Browser/Server, Client/Server and mobile clients (both iOS and Android).
- Smart: Multiple smart functions including cross line detection, intrusion detection, face detection, LPR, face recognition, mixed traffic
- detection, people counting, behavior search, and alarms and reports.
- Stability and reliability: Linux OS, 802.1x authentication, ARP protection, HTTPS, Telnet enabling/disabling, network fault tolerance,
- load balancing, multi-IP configuration, secure password, and IP address filtering.
- Operation and maintenance: Provide a comprehensive management dashboard, server status, device/channel online/offline status,
- HDD status, online users, bandwidth usage, packet loss rate, log query.
- Interfaces: 4 x 1000Mbps Ethernet interfaces, 24 alarm inputs, 8 alarm outputs, 4 x USB 3.0, 1 HDMI and 1 VGA.